(sent to me by a friend)
With the election in just a few weeks, here are some interesting questions to consider:
- What if John McCain were a former president of the Harvard Law Review? And, what if Barack Obama finished fifth from the bottom of his graduating class?
- What if McCain were still married to the first woman he said "I do" to? And, what if Obama were the candidate who left his first wife after she no longer measured up to his standards?
- What if Michelle Obama were a wife who not only became addicted to pain killers, but acquired them illegally through her charitable organization? And, What if Cindy McCain graduated from Harvard?
- What if Obama were a member of the Keating-5 Savings and Loan scandal? And, what if McCain were a charismatic, eloquent speaker?
- What if Barack Obama had an unwed, pregnant teenage daughter with a "redneck" boyfriend?
If these questions reflected reality, would the election numbers still be as close as they are?
With America facing historic debt, 2 wars, stumbling health care, a weakened dollar, all-time high prison population, mortgage crises, bank
foreclosures, global warming, peak oil, etc., who would you hire?
- Columbia University - B.A. Political Science with a Specialization in International Relations.
- Harvard University - Juris Doctor (J.D.) Magna Cum Laude
- University of Delaware - B.A. in History and B.A. in Political Science
- Syracuse University College of Law - Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- United States Naval Academy - Class rank: 894 of 899
- Hawaii Pacific University - 1 semester
- North Idaho College - 2 semesters - general study
- University of Idaho - 2 semesters - journalism
- Matanuska-Susitna College - 1 semester
- University of Idaho - 3 semesters - B.A. in Journalism </ul>
- United States Naval Academy - Class rank: 894 of 899 </ul> Palin: